In Microsoft PowerPoint, there is an option to add different types of powerpoint clip arts in your presentation. The clip art is a media file that contains animation, image, video, audio. After the versions of Office 2010, you must have an internet connection to get the clip art. To insert powerpoint clip art, you can directly insert from the web. You have to access bing.com. You have to follow some steps to insert clip art.
How to Insert PowerPoint Clip Art in Office 2007 and 2010?
- Go to Insert Tab, select Clip Art under Image Selection.
- On the Search In list and select where you want to search. (My Collections, Office Collections, Web Collections)
- Type the keyword (clip art name) in Search for box.
- Check media types (Clip Art, Photographs, Movies, Sounds) under Results should be.
- Click on Go to start the search.
- Task panel displays the search results, you can scroll the image if the result is more than the task panel.
- To view, the clip in the larger size then right-click on the clip and click on Preview/Properties. you can also view the next and previous image by clicking the Next and Previous button on Preview/Properties.
- To Insert clip in your slide then, right-click on the clip and click on Insert.
How to Insert PowerPoint Clip Art in Office 2013, 2016,2019 and 365?
- Go to Insert Menu or Tab
- Click on Online Pictures
- Type keyword for search clipart in Online Pictures and press enter key.
- Filter by types (Photograph, Clipart, Line drawing, Animated GIF, transparent), Layout (Square, Wide, Tall), Color (Color Only, Black & White)
- Select the image and click on Insert.