In the PowerPoint presentation, you can add the notes for each slide. The note helps you to guide the presentation in the right way. Similarly, you can also print each slide with notes. Similarly, you can view your notes while delivering the presentation.
To create a note in powerpoint, => go to normal view. To jump the normal view go to the View tab, select the Normal View and select notes if not selected. Under the slide, you can add a note for each slide. Normally, powerpoint print the slides without notes. In this condition, you may have to queries how to print powerpoint with notes. To solve the question, you have to do simple actions in powerpoint.
Slides of Powerpoint size also play a major role to present your present proper way. The latest presentation devices and projectors support the widescreen size for better performance. If you make your presentation in standard size and your presentation device supports the widescreen, then the view of the slide is smaller then the projector coverage.
How to print powerpoint with notes?
- Go to the File menu
- Click on Print or press Ctrl +P key
- Click on Print All Slides
- Under the Notes Pages Select the option of Print Layout.
- There are three Print Layout options. 1. Full Page Slides 2. Notes Pages 3. Outline
- Choose Notes Pages option from Print Layout.
- Choose Handouts (1 slide, 2 slide, 3 slide, 4 slide, 5 slide, 6 slide, 7 slide, 8 slide, 9 slide)
How to print powerpoint slide with notes?
In the same way, you can print out the powerpoint slides as handouts. The handouts export slides with notes into Microsoft powerpoint. To create handouts follow the following steps.
- Go to the File menu
- Click on Export
- Click on Create Handouts
- Choose page layout in Microsoft Word option (Notes next to slide, Blank lines next to slides, Notes below slides, Blank Lines below the slide, Outline only).
- Finally, Click on the Ok button.
How to change slide of the powerpoint size?
To change the slide of the powerpoint size, you have to know the setting s of the slide size. By default, the size of the new presentation is currently a widescreen type presentation, 13.333 inches by 7.5 inches. It means that the default slide size resolution is 1280 by 720 pixels.
- Go to the Design tab.
- Slide size
- Custom slide size
- Choose slide size and orientation
- Finally, click on the Ok.