In Microsoft Powerpoint you can easily create a Venn diagram. Normally, A Venn diagram is similar circles and overlap each other. The amount of overlap is based on the relationship and similarities with each other. The features of these types of circles are each overlapping area represents similarities between two large group or smaller groups that belong to the two larger groups. Today I’m going to describe how to make a Venn diagram in PowerPoint. To make a Venn diagram in powerpoint follow the following steps.
How to Make a Venn Diagram in Powerpoint?
- Go to Insert Tab
- Click on SmartArt
- Choose Relationship Categories
- In Relationship, Categories choose Venn (basic Venn, Linear Venn, Stacked Venn, Radial Venn,)
- Choose one Venn diagram and edit
Basic Venn: Use to show overlapping or interconnected relationships. The first seven lines of Level 1 text correspond with a circle. If there are four or fewer lines of Level 1 text, the text is inside the circles. If there are more than four lines of Level 1 text, the text is outside of the circles. Unused text does not appear but remains available if you switch layouts.
Linear Venn: Use to show overlapping relationships in a sequence. Works best with Level 1 text only.
Stacked Venn: Use to show overlapping relationships. A good choice for emphasizing growth or gradation. Works best with Level 1 text only. The first seven lines of Level 1 text correspond to a circular shape. Unused text does not appear but remains available if you switch layouts.
Redial Venn: a central idea in a cycle. The first line of Level 1 text corresponds to the central shape and the lines of Level 2 text correspond to the surrounding circular shapes. Unused text does not appear but remains available if you switch layouts.
How to Add text in Venn
Select the vein [Text] area and type the text. You can change your Venn diagram if you need. for that, you have to do some simple steps.
How to Change Venn Layouts and Styles
- Go to Design Tab.
- Choose the Venn diagram style from Design Layouts.
- You can also change SmartArt Styles.
Add more Venn Circle in Existing Venn
- If you want to add more Venn circle in existing Venn then click on Venn circle.
- Go to Design Tab
- Create Graphic
- Click on Add Shape
How to change Venn color
- Go to Design Tab
- Click on Change Colors
- Choose colors options from the list
- You can also change individual Venn circle color,
- Click on the particular circle and g to Format Tab
- Click on Shape Fill
- Choose color.
- You can change shape color in different ways (other color styles gradient, picture, texture